02 December 2013

Message from the Founder: Thank you!


THHHHHAAANKK - a - YoOoOoOoOUUUUU!!!

I tried to give you each back the moment you gave to me...
to thank you for blessing me 
with the your kind words, well wishes and happy birthday greetings... 
I so appreciate you! Words cannot say, ... 
that you are the fuel, my strength to go on through trials every single day! 

Thank you, Lord for blessing me with all of my friends and family! 
(especially my Honey Poo Bear!)

~ Valeri L. Reaves, Founder of the MyMeApparel enterprise

Photo Credit: Invitations by Ajalon / Pinterest

____________________________________ 
the MyMeApparel Enterprise - www.mymeapparel.com
____________________________________ 
All rights reserved. (c) 2013. Valeri Reaves. the MyMeApparel enterprise All materials presented are copyright protected as intellectual property. Duplication or usage without written consent is prohibited and in violation of copyright laws. Violators will be prosecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment