16 September 2010

A Moment of Thanks!

Everyone please read - in its entirety - very important:

I just had a conversation with someone who expressed their apologies for not helping me as much as she wanted to. It led me to think that I may not be properly expressing my appreciations enough. See, this woman (Patty Wenck of Wenck Travels, Inc.), and others like her, has helped me in ways that she could not possibly imagine.
It is people like her that are the backbone of this project.
Without them, I may have caved in a long time ago because it has been a year of great struggle and sacrifice to put this MyMeApparel Fashion Launch & Charity project together ...
So, for all of you out there who have said a kind word, gave of your time, money, venues, fabric, effort, advice, prayers and encouragement (no matter how big, small or much) I want to say THANK YOU!
Without you, there would be no MyMeApparel and there would be no Project 100 Totes to help the babies of Nicholas House Homeless Shelter. God bless you all for your good deeds in support of MyMeApparel and me!

~Valeri L. Reaves, Founder/Head Designer of MyMeApparel

~MyMeApparel Head Fashion Designer & Founder, Valeri L. Reaves, write me @ mymeapparel@yahoo.com!